What is Business Objects?
Business Objects allows you to transform the data in databases into information that allows you to make better decisions.
It will allow you to run pre-defined reports to extract data from key databases and systems used within the University. Reports are available from information stored in the following systems as well as various custom and bespoke databases.
Business Objects® Data Integrator is a data integration and ETL tool. The Data Integrator product contains Data Integrator Job Server and the Data Integrator Designer. Data Integrator is used for building data marts, ODS systems and data warehouses, etc. Data Integrator Designer stores the created jobs and projects in a Repository. It also facilitates team-based ETL development by including a Central Repository version control system.
The DI Job Server executes, monitors and schedules jobs that have been created by using the Designer.
Buoyancy Technologies is the master to provide training in Business Objects tool, please reach to Buoyancy Technologies DW & BI to get training from experts. Here at Buoyancy Technologies, we will provide interactive, hands on training with MNC experts in ETL projects. This helps you to understand how Business Objects is used in today’s business and master the ETL tool. So if you are interested for a promising IT career in Data Warehousing ( DW ) and Business Intelligence ( BI ), Kindly step to Buoyancy Technologies.
Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance and we will connect you with our experts.
Business Object Traning Syllabus
Data Warehousing Concepts:
- What is Data Warehouse
- ETL Concepts
- Data mart
- Fact Table
- Dimensions Table
- Cubes and Schema Concepts
- OLTP and OLAP Concepts
Business Objects Architecture and Admin Support:
- What is Business Objects & their different Versions
- Business Objects XI3.1 Architecture
- Architecture Components
- What is CCM(Central Configuration Manager)
- What is SIA(Server intelligent Agent)
- What is CMC(Central Management Console)
- Different types of Authentication
- Creating Security through CMC (Central Management Console)
- Creating Groups
- Creating Users
- Creating Folders
- Creating User Security and Privileges
- Creating Security on Universe and Universe Connections
- Creating Security on Applications wise
- What is Universe Designer
- Understanding how universes allow users to query databases using their everyday business terms
- Creating connection to Database.
- Building the universe structures
- Creating the Universe and Setting parameters
- Defining Joins
- Creating Classes & Dimension Objects
- Creating Measure Objects
- Resolving Loops in a Universe
- Applying Restrictions on Objects
- Working with hierarchies
- Deployment – Learn how to distribute, document, and maintain universes.
Report Building in InfoView: (Web Intelligence)
- What is InfoView
- Managing documents in InfoView
- Viewing a Web Intelligence document in InfoView
- Creating a new Web Intelligence document using Universe
- Create a query based on an Excel file
- Modifying a document’s query
- Working with query properties
- Modifying a query with a predefined query filter
- Using prompts to restrict data
- Using complex filters at Query level
- Using Filters at Report Level
- Displaying data in tables and charts
- Using breaks, calculations, sorts and report filters
- Ranking data to see top or bottom values
- Using Alerters to highlight information
- Copying data to other applications
- Using formulas and variables in the Java Report Panel
- Creating multiple queries in a document
- Drilling in the Java Report Panel
- Add a hyperlink to a document
- Merge dimensions from different universes
- Create an input control for a document
- Viewing and Editing Customized Sql
- Scheduling a Web Intelligence document
- Publish a document to the CMS