What is Oracle?
Demand increases day by day for professionals in the information technology (IT) industry and the same time the competitions also very strong between the professionals. Particularly for oracle database professional the level of demand continues to growing gradually and they need a spark to achieve what they are really looking for. Ever green Scope in Oracle technologies like DBA (Data base Administrator), Oracle SQL PlSQL Developer, Application Developer (D2K), Backend Developer.
This oracle training course syllabus designed with the help of several working professionals. After finishing this training you can write complex sql and plsql scripts which will be real-time scenarios in all companies.
Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
Oracle Certificate Associate exam exactly suitable for fresher and who want to become an oracle developer in the IT Market and these is the basic level exam conducted by Oracle Corporation. Eligible to take this exam is candidate should have interest in developer track. We already providing oracle training in Chennai for the students who wants to become OCA. This certificate gives opportunity for the graduates to get job in the MNC’s. The responsibilities of Oracle SQL PlSQL Developer is to develop the basic level SQL queries and simple named blocks for the applications.
Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
Oracle Certified Professional certificate provides by the oracle corporation once you cleared two papers. Eligible to take this exam is need to clear first part in OCA. End users always look for quick results from any internet application. Buoyancy Technologies oracle training play a major role for the students who wants to write OCP. The Oracle Certified Professional has the responsibility of taken care of speed up the result using their coding techniques, PlSQL is the powerful procedural language which we can do the efficient coding programs for using bunch of data’s. For example BULK COLLECT we can use these command to fetch billions of rows and insert this into a table. These credentials has more value in the current IT Market and these Oracle Certified Professionalshave more responsibility to develop the database applications.
- Understand the environment and context in which PL/SQL operates.
- Consider the advantages and benefits of PL/SQL within a database environment.
- Declare program variables and complex data types.
- Develop logic within PL/SQL program variables.
- Return program output to users.
- Handle program exceptions.
- Use explicit and implicit database cursors.
- Maintain and implement triggers.
Oracle Course Syllabus:
Choosing a SQL & PL/SQL Interface
- Using SQL Developer
- Using SQL*PLUS
- Understanding PL/SQL
- Structure of A PL/SQL Program Block
- Using PL/SQL from SQL*PLUS
- About the Declare Clause
- Declare Simple Types
- Declare Complex Types
- Type … Table
- Type … Record
- About the Begin Clause
- Performing Data Manipulation
- Logic Control & Branching
- About the Exception Clause
- Isolating the Specific Exception
- Pragma Exception_Init
- SQL%Rowcount & Select…Into
- About Explicit Cursors
- Advanced Cursor Techniques
Introducing Database Program Units
- About Database Program Units
- Types of PL/SQL Program Units
- Types of Stored Program Units
- Advantages of Using Stored Program Units
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Native Dynamic SQL
- Dynamic Update…Returning
- Dynamic SQL Using DBMS_SQL()
Creating Stored Procedures & Functions
- About Stored Procedures & Functions
- Creating Procedures & Functions
- Executing Procedures & Functions
Maintaining Stored Procedures & Functions
- Recompiling & Dropping Programs
- Data Dictionary Storage
- Managing Dependencies
Creating & Maintaining Packages
- About Packages
- Creating Packages
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Maintaining Packages
Advanced Cursor Techniques
- Using Cursor Variables
- Using Cursor Expressions
Using System-Supplied Packages
Creating Database Triggers
- About Database Triggers
- Statement-Level Triggers
- Row-Level Triggers
- Examples of Triggers
- Instead of Triggers
- Employing Triggers within an Application
Maintaining Database Triggers
- Call Syntax
- Trigger Maintenance Tasks
- Show Errors Trigger
- Drop Trigger
- Alter Trigger
- Handling Multiple Triggers for A Table
- Handling Mutating Table Issues
Implementing System Event Triggers
- What Are System Event Triggers?
- Defining the Scope
- Available System Events
- System Event Attributes